express
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Daily Promises That Create Motivation

Go down

Daily Promises That Create Motivation Empty Daily Promises That Create Motivation

Post by Sam Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:34 am

People ask me fairly often how I've kept myself motivated to blog virtually every workday for the past six years. It's simple. I begin every day with the following commitments: 1. Creativity Today I will make something new and different and thereby change the world for the better. 2. Resourcefulness Today I will become strong by overcoming obstacles with persistence and flexibility. 3. Enthusiasm Today I will permit myself to become excited in anticipation of whatever might happen. 4. Perceptiveness Today I will look beyond my preconceptions to see the truths that I missed before. 5. Appreciation Today I will remember the miracle of conscious existence, which is all too soon over. 6. Sensitivity Today I will remain aware of the emotions of others and how they interact with my own. 7. Relaxation Today I will spend at least one hour doing something that's just because I enjoy it. 8. Happiness Today I will do my best to remain happy, regardless of the circumstances of the hour. 9. Power Today, I will use some of whatever power I possess in the service and for the welfare of others. 10. Health Today, I will take action to ensure that I'm in better health than I was yesterday or the day before. 11. Wonder Today I will sit back and marvel at the unexpected, without which life would be boring. 12. Playfulness Today I will express, at least once, the joy of the child who still lives inside me. 13. Gratitude Today I will be thankful for all the wonderful things in my life, family, my friends.

Sam
Admin

https://express.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down