express
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Why Life Doesn’t Turn Out the Way You Want

Go down

Why Life Doesn’t Turn Out the Way You Want Empty Why Life Doesn’t Turn Out the Way You Want

Post by Sam Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:22 pm

Have you noticed that your life doesn’t always turn out the way you want? In fact, more often than not, you don’t get what you want. This is a good thing. It’s life nudging you in the right direction. It’s life showing you where you need to grow, and what you need to release, to become the person you are meant to be. The problem then isn’t that life is hard, but something entirely different. And that is what you’ll discover as you keep reading. But before we get to that, let’s ask ourselves an important question. Why is Life So Hard? It’s hard because: You think it’s hard. Your expectations are out of alignment with reality. You’re not following what makes your heart sing. There are times when I feel like I want to give up. I feel like the universe is against me. I just want to leave everything. I dream about the freedom I would have if I didn’t have to do anything. But then I come to my senses. I remember that I’m doing what I’m doing because I’ve chosen this. I’m living my passion. That doesn’t mean it’s necessarily easy. I’ve also discovered to not take myself seriously when I have one of my bad days. The way it works for me is that I’ll feel a tight feeling in my chest. Sometimes I feel emotional, sometimes overwhelmed, sometimes just bad about life. That then gives rise to thoughts that reflect what I’m feeling. I start looking at my business and life. I start looking for problems that I can fix. In the past, this made me work all day long. I was trying to fix something so I could feel better. Today? I take a step back. I relax, I meditate, and I remember to breathe. And I know that this too will pass, and it does. How to Live a Happy Life – 4 Tips If you want to live a happy, passionate life, you have to let go of holding on so tight. You have to let go of your need to make life do what you want. In short, you have to let go of wanting to control everything. Here are four effective tips for when you feel like life is against you: 1. Realize that life is full of challenges. It will constantly throw new problems at you so you can grow. Otherwise you’d stop growing and life would become boring. Just look at the people who’ve given up on life and settled for comfort. They’re bored out of their mind. 2. Adjust your expectations. Look at what you’re expecting. Do you expect amazing results even when you’re a complete beginner at something? If you’re just starting to uncover your passion and build your business, expect trouble, and go at your own pace. 3. Remember that happiness comes from the inside. It’s not up to life or anyone outside of you to make you happy . You make yourself happy or unhappy through your thinking. Why do you think people experience the same event in different ways? It’s an inside job. 4. Surround yourself with like-minded people. I created the Lifestyle Liberation Academy because I saw over and over again how much people struggled when they didn’t have support. So make sure you surround yourself with positive, friendly people who have the same goals as you do. It doesn’t matter whether it’s online or offline. Life doesn’t always turn out the way you want, but so what? It doesn’t matter. Every time something “goes wrong” it’s a reminder that you need to take a break and look inside. The Bottom Line When life doesn’t go your way, look at what it’s trying to tell you. Are you going after what you truly want, or are you living life on someone else’s terms? When you start following your heart , your life will change. This doesn’t mean things will be easy. If anything, life sometimes gets harder, because you have to face your inner demons. You have to go against the status quo. But you don’t have to try and get somewhere, or become someone to feel good. You’re fine just the way you are right now. You’re on a journey. You will always keep growing, evolving, and learning. The key then is not to try and fix life, but to learn to relate to life in a new way. You are not meant to understand life. You are meant to live it.

Sam
Admin

https://express.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down