express
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

How to Go from Mediocre to Great

Go down

How to Go from Mediocre to Great Empty How to Go from Mediocre to Great

Post by Sam Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:06 pm

Do you want your name up there with the greats? Do you want to be remembered in the hearts of millions after your last breath? I'm willing to bet you do, however the reality of the situation is only a few will go on to reach such heights. The rest will remain average their entire life. My goal is to get you to transition away from being mediocre and towards reaching that legendary status. The first step you need to take is to dream. If you want to win in life. I mean, really REALLY WIN. You have to reach for the stars. You can't really win if you dream small. Did you get that? Let it settle in for awhile. Just ponder the thought. If you can't win at life without dreaming big , why don't you dream as big as you possibly can? Are you sure you want to live a life that doesn't end in victory? No, you don't. So why don't you muster the guts to go for it all? You cannot afford to be on your death bed and be filled with regret because all you ever got was misery, when you deserved victory. Dream BIG. The only way to be looked upon as a victor is by reaching for the stars. Like Donald Trump said: "You're going to be thinking anyways so you might as well think big." Those that think big, escape mediocrity. You want to stop being average? Simple, expand the depths of your mind. Stop thinking small. Stretch your mind to new heights and broaden your horizons. When Steve Jobs first started out, do you think he had dreams of being just another average human being? Hell no. He didn't settle for mediocrity. Instead he dreamed big and most importantly he took time out to find his dream. He didn't just let the daily events of his life consume his mind. Instead he got involved in meditation to clear his mind which in return allowed him to think big and focus on the things that mattered. When others were focusing on maintaining the status quo, Steve had dreams centered around creating a whole new industry, and that's exactly what he did. If he wouldn't have begun his life with a vision to do something big, he would have fallen victim to the predicament that everyone else fell into. He would have settled for an average gig, but early on he knew that he was special. He used this feeling to fuel himself to achieve whatever he wanted to do. You, too, are special. Before you begin the game of life, you need to increase the playing field. You can only accomplish as much as you think you can accomplish. The moment you lock onto your dream, your mind limits itself. Hence if you aim to achieve a small dream, your mind will only push as hard as it takes to achieve that small dream. As a result, you may be achieving only half of what you're capable of. And if you're one of the rare ones who is dreaming big, dream bigger. If your dream does not scare you, it isn't big enough. Your dream should frighten you at the mere thought of you being able to achieve it one day. This is the first step. So let's do an exercise in order to ensure that you get this part down. This is the foundation after all. Your life is going to be based on your dream. Not only the events of your life, but the quality of your life as well. Dream big and live an extraordinary life, or dream small and live a mediocre one. Get out your journal or a piece of paper. I want you to answer the following question: If success was guaranteed and you had no chance of failing, what would you want to do with your life? After you have arrived at your answer, this is your dream. It may take awhile to clear your mind and find the answer to this question, but you need to do so. If you want the end to be beautiful, you have to get the beginning right. Make sure your dream is something you want to achieve deeply. It's very important that your dream is the byproduct of your own thoughts, not your friends or your family. You won't achieve tremendous success if you chase someone else's dream. History has shown us over and over again that those that go on to become legendary, chased their own dream. From Martin Luther King to Leonardo Da Vinci. These people had external pressures which urged them to pursue endeavors which were the exact opposite of what they wanted, but they didn't give in. Instead they found the courage to follow their own heart. I hope you can muster up the same strength and follow your own intuition as well. Now I encourage you to complete the tasks in the following checklist. Check list: 1. What's one MAIN thing you want to achieve in 2013? 2. Write your goal down on a piece of paper 3. Read it first thing in the morning and just before you go to sleep, every single day (this will eventually influence your subconscious mind and in return guide your actions). Well that's it for me. I'd love to hear what you have to say. Please leave a comment below.

Sam
Admin

https://express.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down