express
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

15 Inspirational, Motivational Tips to Help You Dream Big Lissa

Go down

15 Inspirational, Motivational Tips to Help You Dream Big Lissa Empty 15 Inspirational, Motivational Tips to Help You Dream Big Lissa

Post by Sam Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:39 am

Articulate your dream . How can you achieve it if you don’t know what it is? Be very specific. If you hate your job and you want to change jobs, do some serious soul searching and figure out what your dream job would look like. Where would you be? What would your office look like? Who would you work with? What would you do? What would you wear to work? How often would you be working? What would you eat for lunch? Be as detailed as you possibly can. You’ll be surprised how much you’ll learn just by asking yourself these questions. Write down your answers, so you can reference them later. Answer this one question: “What would you do if you took fear out of the equation?” My husband once asked me that, and I tell you, it changed my life. It helped me bypass all the bullshit so I could whittle decisions down to their essence. What I realized was that I was not living my dream because I was desperately afraid — of financial ruin, of failure, of letting people down, of regret, even of success. Asking this question helped me separate the fear from the dream, and in doing so, I realized that I really wanted to move forward, in spite of the fear. The question helped me identify the fears and determine whether they deserved as much power as I was giving them. That way, I could address the fears separately. Do I still worry about those fears? You betcha. Sometimes I have those dark nights of the soul at 3am when I’m overcome with them. But do I let them rule my choices anymore? Nope. Timing is everything. If you don’t know what to do, it’s probably not time yet. When the time is right to act, you’ll know. Which leads us to #4… Listen to your intuition . You’d be surprised how brilliant your inner wisdom is. Your gut knows more than any other individual ever will. Believe that your dream will come true. Visualize it. Richard Bach said, “You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it true.”

Sam
Admin

https://express.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down