express
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

5 Romantic Ideas for Valentine’s Day (and Beyond)

Go down

5 Romantic Ideas for Valentine’s Day (and Beyond) Empty Re: 5 Romantic Ideas for Valentine’s Day (and Beyond)

Post by Sam Tue May 28, 2013 8:23 pm

i just love this

Sam
Admin

https://express.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

5 Romantic Ideas for Valentine’s Day (and Beyond) Empty 5 Romantic Ideas for Valentine’s Day (and Beyond)

Post by Sam Tue May 28, 2013 8:23 pm

I write a lot about self-love and the best-seller among the courses I have created is all about that and self-esteem. But I rarely write about romantic love (although many of the relationship tips on the site work for any kind of relationship). So today I have decided to share something that could help you if you are out of ideas for what to do for Valentine’s Day next week. Here are 5 ideas you can use as inspiration for Valentine’s Day (and any other day of the year too). 1. Create a hidden message. This one I picked up from the Simpsons. Underline or circle letters in whatever he or she is reading (a book, a magazine etc.). Create a hidden love message for him or her to find, letter by letter. 2. Sweet and surprising notes. I and my girlfriend leave small and sweet notes in boots, tea-containers, underneath the pillow, in books we are reading and other places around the home. It’s a very simple and small thing but it always makes the both of us smile big when we discover one of those notes. 3. Give an unexpected experience. Maybe a surprise adventure like a dinner at a restaurant where the two of you haven’t been before. Or if you do that quite regularly then try a museum, a musical, ice-skating, a picnic, a show of some kind, an amusement park or some other unexpected experience. 4. Give something he or she genuinely likes. Show love in the way your partner prefers to be loved. If he really likes flowers then get that. If she is not much of a fan of flowers get her a book or video game or something even more practical if that is what she really wants. Or give an experience that is unexpected. Or give something familiar if your partner prefers that. You don’t have to go cliché. Know what your partner likes and how he or she thinks instead. 5. Don’t just focus on Valentine’s Day. Make showing your love a habit. Use the tips above whenever you feel like it. Surprise the special someone in your life in a small or big way on a regular Tuesday or Wednesday. Loving gestures and words delivered in surprising ways will not only inject more sparks in your relationship and be fun. It will also be win/win in a more important way by creating a loving environment. In this environment your words and actions help his or her self-esteem to grow and blossom. And since people tend to want to give what they get you will get the same thing back. And so the two of you can build a more and more loving, supportive and self-esteem enhancing environment. This will make your lives and relationship more stable, less filled with making mountains out of molehills and happier. And that is more valuable than any Valentine’s Gift could ever be.

Sam
Admin

https://express.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down